- SkoniecznyFull Name: Theresa SkoniecznyDate of Death:
- DevostFull Name: Armand DevostDate of Death:
- ChamberlainFull Name: Joseph ChamberlainDate of Death:
- GetchellFull Name: Ruth GetchellDate of Death:
- EwingFull Name: Rita EwingDate of Death:
- ArmstrongFull Name: Avis McDougal ArmstrongDate of Death:
- SpragueFull Name: Terry Allen SpragueDate of Death:
- LaRueFull Name: Donna P. Verne LaRueDate of Death:
- ZurbachFull Name: Mary Alice Avis Buchanan ZurbachDate of Death:
- SandstromFull Name: Gloria R. SandstromDate of Death:
the focus of Mockler Funeral Home has been family service
Mockler Funeral Home has been committed to providing the citizens of Caribou, New Sweden, Stockholm, Limestone, Woodland, Perham and Washburn with the same thoughtful, caring and personal service for many years. Since 1920, it has been our pleasure and honor to assist your family at a very difficult time. Our family is here for your family when the need arises. When you call Mockler Funeral Home, someone in the Mockler family or one of our fine staff will always answer your phone call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our long-standing reputation within the community affirms our dedication to serving our area with the finest of care and services for years to come.
In an effort to limit traffic in and out of the funeral home to keep everyone healthy, please call us at (207) 492-9385 and set up an appointment before stopping by.
We recognize the seriousness of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and are continuing to do everything we can to keep our facility, staff, and the families we serve safe. Our team is making every effort possible to keep our space and equipment clean and sanitized. We have also been receiving updates from the National Funeral Directors Association, and the Maine Funeral Directors Association for further information about preventing the spread of the virus in our area.
We want to assure you that as always, we are constantly cleaning and taking measures to help prevent the spread of any potential illness. As a member of both the National Funeral Directors Association and the Maine Funeral Directors Association, we are receiving the latest government and industry updates as well as those from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We are working closely with area Clergy and churches, to comply with any and all policies that they may have in place.
Online condolences may be located by clicking on their obituary listing on our website.