Services - Traditional Funeral Services
Since our beginning in funeral service many years ago it has been our aim to provide every family we service the most dignified service at a price that is within their means.
The options listed below are some of the many types of services available at Mockler Funeral Home:
- Traditional Funeral Ceremony with a prayer service, visitation, and funeral followed by burial or entombment.
- Funeral service with burial or entombment following the service.
- Funeral service with cremation following the service.
- Graveside services.
Mockler Funeral Home offers funerals ranging from the very simple to the elaborate in order to meet the needs of each individual family. With so many options from which to choose, you would benefit greatly by visiting the staff at the funeral home. This would allow us to help you determine what best meets your needs.
According to Federal Law, all funeral homes must give price information over the phone. In addition, funeral homes must provide consumers with their current General Price List (GPL), which must itemize the costs associated with funerals. Along with explanations in the GPL, listed below are many different options that are available. In order for you to better understand the GPL, funeral costs can generally be put into three categories:
- The merchandise purchased for the funeral, such as caskets, vaults, register books and memorial folders.
- The professional services of the funeral director and staff.
- Cash advance items, which are third party charges that the funeral home includes on their bill as a courtesy to the family. Some of the most common cash advance items are:
- Cemetery charges
- Interment charges
- Crematory charges
- Music honorarium
- Obituary notices
- Certified copies of the death certificate
- Monument or marker lettering